Maximise your interview performance
Medical interviews can be tough. And you need to ready and prepared for them. You may be a skilled, dedicated medic or healthcare professional driven by values to make a difference but that’s not always enough. So investing in medical interview coaching can be transformative in helping you to nail the job you want.
Learn how to be one step ahead of the competition
Medical interview coaching can benefit you wherever you are on your career journey, whether it’s a medical specialty interview to a senior non-clinical management role.
With my tailored one-to-one interview coaching you will see an immediate increase in your confidence and techniques for medical interviews so that you can convince the panel that you are the best person for the job. I won’t teach you to ‘transform’ yourself into trying to be someone you’re not. The aim is to be you on a good day; a slightly more outgoing, positive, more energised version of your everyday self.
Gain techniques in how to sell yourself authentically and with confidence
Gain the skills required to present as a credible, compelling interviewee with the potential to excel
Understand the hiring process from the recruiter’s perspective, so that you can learn how to master NHS interview questions and score highly against the metrics
Develop a full understanding of how to stand-out as a candidate through presenting yourself authentically but with confidence and ease every time
Benefits of Medical Interview Coaching
Medical Interview Coaching can help to:
- Make a positive, memorable first impression and continue to build rapport to create a strong connection with the interviewers
- Develop skills in preparing and articulating your pitch and selling your academic & clinical background and your professional experience with conviction
- Structure powerful responses to competency-based, motivational, strengths-based, ethical and criteria-based interview questions
- Demonstrate your competence in other non-clinical areas such as teaching, research, quality improvement and clinical governance
- Develop powerful answers to management questions that convey strong leadership skills, the ability to drive change and develop new services
- Demonstrate your resilience skills and ability to inspire and motivate a team
- Demonstrate cultural fit and alignment with the trust values
- Ensure you convey an up-to-date understanding of current NHS challenges in your field of medicine or healthcare
- Improve your performance through body language and demeanour, voice projection, pitch and pace of speech and eloquence
- Overcome interview nerves and imposter syndrome and develop coping strategies to deal with interview anxiety
- Prepare for different situations including panel, video and phone interviews
- Understand how to behave and excel in group tasks, assessment centres, role plays and MDT interview-scenarios
- Prepare for pre-interview visits including who you should speak to and what questions you should ask
Interview Coaching Packages start from £390
Julia gets results! I got the job I wanted as a direct result of Julia’s interview coaching. Her deep understanding of the interview process and her ability to deliver constructive criticism in a way that’s easy to accept made it possible for me to make the necessary adjustments to perform well in what was previously to me a mystifying and intimidating process. Though I hope I won’t need them any time soon, I’m going to keep her contact details close just in case! Thanks Julia!